XTB FOREX BROKER PROS AND CONS
We have used the service to test out the broker, trying to compare every aspect; Swap, Spread, Commission, Inquiries Service, Support, Deposit and Withdrawal, and all of the services of XTB Broker and figure out what is suitable for traders.
Reliability is quite good. Opened 15 years.
Support is relatively knowledgeable.
Very good account opening system, having good facilities
- Quick and easy account opening process.
- Any withdrawal less than 50 USD will be charged a 30 USD fee.
- Very slow withdrawal
- It is difficult to communicate with the staff.
XTB FOREX BROKER BONUS
XTB does not offer both Deposit Bonus and No-Deposit Bonus for traders.
FREE VPS XTB
Currently, XTB does not offer VPS service.
XTB SPREAD AND SWAP INFORMATION
1. XTB SPREAD
Our spread and swap cost calculations are already charged per 1 lot open order size of Standard account (100,000 USD per 1 lot), so the value shown is in USD.
There are two account types on XTB: Standard account and Pro account only. To assess the broker’s spreads and swaps, we conduct a test from spread check that includes commission costs, in order to compare the commission-free brokerage from 2 types of accounts in real-time situations at different times, then averaged spread data is obtained as follows:
2. XTB SWAP
The daily cost of holding a trader’s position when trading with XTB is charged when opening a 1 Lot Standard (100,000 Lot) order. It shows the daily cost of holding 1 Lot Standard account size as follows:
Spread and Swap comparisons of all brokers can be viewed to create a trading strategy. Build your own trading advantage here.
3. XTB COMMISSION
OTHER XTB INFORMATION
Broker XTB has been established in 2005 with offices in 13 countries, for example, England, Poland, Germany, and France.
XTB is financially registered with the country in which its office is located with the following information:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) UK
- International Financial Services Commission (IFSC)
XTB ACCOUNT USAGE
Opening an XTB Broker account can be done through the Platform. However, there is support service available as well which can be contacted through the Support
1. XTB Forex Account Opening Documents
Documents required to open a trading account with XTB Broker include:
- Identity verification documents is ID card or passport.
- The address verification document must match the address shown on the identity card, a copy of the house registration is recommended. In the case that a copy of the house registration is unusable, documents that are billed to the service, such as telephone, electric, and water supply invoices must be used instead, because it will appear on our address. To request a Bank Statement, it must have a bank stamp in which some brokers do not allow.
Note: Invoices are different from receipts. The use of receipts in English may not be used for identity verification.
2. XTB Account types
There are several types of XTB Forex trading accounts, with different pros and cons and distinctive features, designed for traders to choose according to their strategy and capital. The recommended leverage for customers is 1:500. The XTB order execution system will be having a Pro-Cent account system, which is suitable for low-income retail customers. It provides 2 types of services as follows;
The table shows the account types of XTB Forex Account
XTB accounts are commissioned for their services, Standard account, and Pro accounts. You can find a comparison of the pros and cons between other brokers on the Forex Broker Comparison page.
XTB Support Service
We conducted a test communication with Support via chat and made an assessment according to the criteria; able to fix the problem, promptness of service, problem-solving intention, not just sending links to read to acquire answers. Therefore, we have reviewed the broker and found the following service problems:
In the beginning, there will be a quick reply message.
When asking questions, the system will try matching the answers. If it is not matched, a question will pop up for you to press and talk to staff.
- Not getting to inquire to the staff directly.
- It is required to contact the staff via email.
“Overall, the disadvantage of XTB’s Support is the slow withdrawals”